ROYAL COLLEGE OF LAW
Built on the vision that to serve the society at large through enhancement of legal literacy education serves as a keystone in improving society and building better futures for all, we commit to our core values of:
Ethics and Dignity
We are committed to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, respect, and professional and scholarly ethics. We value the dignity and worth of all people. We expect all of our conduct to be based on integrity, mutual respect, and civility, and that conduct is driven by the highest ethical standards.
We embrace all aspects of human diversity and value its necessity to ensure a vibrant learning community. We are committed to providing a college community that is supportive, safe, and welcoming. We are committed to ensuring intercultural and international diversity in our curriculum and our people.
Student Focal Point
We are committed to fostering the professional and personal growth of all students and our fellow colleagues by promoting lifelong learning and leadership development. These interests are the primary focus of college decisions and activities.
Our College is committed to and directs its activities towards securing
- Excellence in Legal Education
- Responsible citizenship
- Social justice and humanism
- Fraternity and common brotherhood
- Compassion and respect for fellow beings and for the environment
- Professionalism, ethics and integrity of thought and action
- Equality of opportunity
- Freedom of ideas and novelty of thoughts
- Scientific temper and the spirit of inquiry and reform